Private Patrol Operator License # 120508 Training Facility License # 1570

Frequently asked questions

Frequently Asked Questions


Can I afford to hire security?

The question is, can I afford NOT to hire security? Our current social climate clearly demonstrates that there are no places that are unaffected by crimes of violence. Places that were once considered “safe” such as churches, hospitals, schools, even our homes are no longer exempt from attack. When law enforcement and medical response is minutes away, our guards will be on site and ready to intervene. We will protect our clients, their customers, and their assets. 

What do your services cost?

Each security contract is personalized to the client. Rates may vary, but our philosophy is to be flexible and negotiate in the best interest of the client. 

Are you insured and licensed?

Yes, Triad carries insurance through Lloyds of London and will present a Certificate of Insurance upon agreement. Additionally, we are licensed with the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services. All guards employed by Triad are required to maintain current licensure with the State of California.

Do your guards carry weapons?

Depending on the needs of our clients, our guards may be unarmed or armed. Our defensive tools range from pepper spray and expandable baton to firearms. Triad will make recommendations dependent upon factors relevant to the site and responsibilities associated with the agreement.

Do you offer training?

Yes, Triad Security is licensed by the State of California as a training facility. Triad provides training to receive your guard card, exposed firearm permit, and pepper spray certificate. 

What areas do you service?

Triad is licensed to provide security service anywhere in California. Our headquarters is located in Imperial County, but we welcome inquiries from all over the state. 

Can I get my concealed weapon permit with your training?

No, we can only train and certify you to carry an exposed firearm while on duty as a security officer in California. Concealed weapon permits are issued by county; see your local sheriff’s office for more information on concealed carry permits.

Do you offer Private Investigation services?

Triad partners with a local Private Investigator and can arrange a meeting to discuss your investigation needs.    

For More Information

Contact us today for more information regarding our Security Services and our Security Training.

(760) 355-6644